Capabilities:Other Hydroforming Services Datasheets
from Norpin Deep Draw
Located in Ludlow, MA [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; In-line Welding; PEM Inserts
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC; ISO Compliant
- Company Information: Established in 1956, Norpin Deep Draw offers a wealth of experience in production, problem-solving, and design assistance. Unlike other suppliers, deep drawn enclosures are their primary business, so your business is of prime importance to them.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Muy Metal
from PMF Industries, Inc.
Located in Williamsport, PA [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; Telescopic Tube; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: PMF offers Concept to Completion metal forming manufacturing. No other company can combine flowforming with more state-of-the-art processes, in-house manufacturing, design flexibility, and overall project control than PMF.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium
from Toledo Metal Spinning Co.
The process of hydro-mechanical deep drawing at TMS was originally developed in the 1950 ²s with a boom in the technology in the 1960 ²s thanks to the aerospace industry. Often, the final thickness of the part is near 100% of the original blank thickness. This method of forming is ideal... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Buffing; Piercing; In-line Welding; Additional surface treatments and coatings available through our partners
- Diameter: ? to 15
- Company Information: Established in 1929, Toledo Metal Spinning has developed into a supplier providing robust metal forming and joining solutions. We have six primary processes; deep drawing, stamping, hydroforming, metal spinning, rolling, and welding all supported by many secondary processes to build parts to customer specifications or for our own product lines.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel