Plating / Coating Hydroforming Services Datasheets
from Mills Products, Incorporated
We were the first company to introduce tubular hydroforming to the appliance industry and are globally recognized for converting multi-part assemblies into lighter, stronger metal hydroformed parts. Our specialization in thin wall tubular hydroforming allows us to produce lightweight, complex parts... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Company Information: Mills Products is a turnkey metal fabricator with a reputation for producing lightweight, aesthetically-superior parts. Since 1945, major manufacturers have trusted us to make their components stronger, lighter and more economical.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel; Titanium
from MRL Industries
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified source of precision metal fabricated parts, components, prototypes and integrated assemblies, we supply a variety of demanding industries, including Aerospace, Aviation, Military Defense, Medical and Commercial, offering custom solutions to the most difficult metal forming... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Save time and manufacturing costs with hydroforming! With extensive alloy experience, we are aware of the most critical design factors and offer a wealth of hydroform knowledge to save you considerable prototype/product development time and money.
- Diameter: ? to 18
from Norpin Deep Draw
Located in Ludlow, MA [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; In-line Welding; PEM Inserts
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC; ISO Compliant
- Company Information: Established in 1956, Norpin Deep Draw offers a wealth of experience in production, problem-solving, and design assistance. Unlike other suppliers, deep drawn enclosures are their primary business, so your business is of prime importance to them.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Muy Metal