Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) Composite and Fiberglass Molding Services Datasheets
from Osborne Industries, Inc.
Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing. Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection... [See More]
- Molding Type: Fiberglass Lay Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Reaction Injection Molding; Resin Transfer Molding
- Certifications: OEM Specific, ISO 9001:2000, MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Bringing over 30 years of continuous production experience in Resin Transfer Molding, and 16 years in the Reaction Injection Molding business, Osborne Industries can manufacture OEM parts to meet a wide range of specifications.
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Two-Shot Injection; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging
from THIEME GmbH & Co. KG
THIEME is a medium sized, family owned and operated company operating world wide with more than 400 employees among 5 locations. Being a customer driven company with experienced sales professionals, combined with innovative, state of the art products and superior service translates directly to the... [See More]
- Molding Type: Reaction Injection Molding; Backfilling Light & High Density Energy Mgt. Foams Composite Structures
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Thieme Corporation serves automotive, medical and industrial OEM's with reaction injection molding (RIM) services using polyurethane (PUR) foam material systems. Services include tool design, prototyping, production, painting and contract manufacturing.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; EMI Shielding; Painting; Tool Development; Electronic Encapsulation