Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) Composite and Fiberglass Molding Services Datasheets
from Osborne Industries, Inc.
Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing. Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection... [See More]
- Molding Type: Fiberglass Lay Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Reaction Injection Molding; Resin Transfer Molding
- Certifications: OEM Specific, ISO 9001:2000, MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Bringing over 30 years of continuous production experience in Resin Transfer Molding, and 16 years in the Reaction Injection Molding business, Osborne Industries can manufacture OEM parts to meet a wide range of specifications.
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Two-Shot Injection; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; CNC Fiberglass Cutting
from Composites Group (The)
Created in January 2011, The Composites Group combines three solution-based companies with over 100 years of experience. Premix is the largest North American developer, formulator and manufacturer of thermoset compounds and custom-molded components. We have the widest range of commercial composite... [See More]
- Molding Type: Bulk Molding Compound; Compression Molding; Fiberglass Lay Up; Fiberglass Spray Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Resin Transfer Molding; SMC Molding; Injection Molding; Basin Infusion Molding; Alternative Materials
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 , AS 9100C 2009-01, Registrar-ABS Quality evaluations, Inc. , UL Approved Applicator of Copper & Nickel Coatings
- Company Information: Design, compounding, molding, machining, finishing, painting, coating, assembly, and program management capabilities focused on performance-oriented thermoset composites.
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; JustInTime; Packaging
from XC Associates
The Composite Experts... Carbon & Glass Fiber Composites. Complex Design Demands at Low Cost. Lightweight, High-Strength Structures. Many combinations of resin and fiber can be used to customize Composite structures to meet the strength, weight and stiffness requirements for a specific need. XCA... [See More]
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Fiberglass Lay Up; Fiberglass Spray Up; Resin Transfer Molding; Vacuum Assist RTM; Vacuum Bag; Press Cure Prepeg; Oven Cure Prepeg
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: XCA is an engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in the use of composite materials, such as carbon fiber and fiberglass, to solve weight, thermal and corrosion issues. Producing cost effective solutions is their specialty.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; Ply Cutting; Kitting