from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; Electrochemical; Laser; Pad Printing; Screen Printing
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Materials: Metals
from Metal Marker Manufacturing, Inc.
ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100B Certified Quality Management System. Registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) as required by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Fast on-time delivery of custom products. Award winning quality and delivery. In business since 1923. [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; CNC Engraving; Electrochemical; Embossing; Indent; Rotary Engraving; Screen Printing; Custom - Make to Order
- Certification / Quality Requirements: AS 9100; MIL-SPEC; ISO 9001:2008; DDTC/ITAR Registered
- Company Information: ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100B Certified QMS. Fast on-time delivery since 1923. Award winning quality & delivery. Customer service reps with knowledge & experience to help develop the solution to best meet your identification needs. Wide variety of products.
- Materials: Metals
from Protomatic, Inc.
Just prior or post final coating, parts are marked with the laser. Information marked is per customer requirement, this may include a simple "Part Number", "Serial Number", "Lot #", "Part revision", "Manufacture ID", "Material Lot #" , "Purchase order number", with Bar codes or images. [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; CNC Engraving; Electrochemical; Laser; Rotary Engraving; Scribing
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Protomatic is a CNC precision machine shop specializing in CNC precision machining and short-run production with 3, 4, and 5-axis milli-machining, laser engraving, engineering services, and many other technical processes.
- Materials: Metals
from All-Marks, LLC
Contract Laser Marking & UID Label Services. Laser engraving, laser marking, or laser staining is an effortless way to make your parts or products look outstanding at an affordable price. Our processes allow us to laser engrave on all metals and many plastics. We use state-of-the-art Q-switched... [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; Dot Peening; Indent; Laser; Rotary Engraving; Screen Printing; Scribing; Sublimation; Photo Anodized Aluminum
- Certification / Quality Requirements: MIL-SPEC; MIL-STD-130
- Company Information: All-Marks is a leading supplier of laser marking equipment and services. Additionally, All-Marks provides contract laser marking services and job shop laser marking with the ability to laser mark on all metals and many plastics with outstanding results.
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Glass; Composites; Metalphoto, Photo Anodized Aluminum
from Identification Products Corporation
Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; CNC Engraving; Embossing; Hot Stamping; Indent; Laser; Screen Printing
- Certification / Quality Requirements: MIL-SPEC; UL; CSA; RoHS
- Company Information: idproducts.com, your global source for custom product identification and branding solutions. Their reputation for extreme service, on time delivery and cost savings will prove to you that they can be your best supplier.
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Foam; Composites; All Non-Ferrous Materials
from Laser Services, Inc.
Located in Massachusetts (Westford, MA) [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; CNC Engraving; EDM; Embossing; Indent; Laser; Pad Printing; Rotary Engraving; Scribing; Sublimation
- Certification / Quality Requirements: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Laser Services is a full service laser job shop located in Westford, MA. Their facility houses 25 CNC CO2 and YAG laser systems to perform tasks ranging from scribing, etching and drilling of microelectronic ceramic substrates to machining of metals.
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Glass; Foam; Composites
from Quality Machining, Inc.
Located in Bellefonte, (Central) Pennsylvania, USA [See More]
- Method: 3-D Engraving; CNC Engraving; Laser; Pad Printing; Rotary Engraving; Screen Printing; Scribing
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9000 In Process
- Company Information: Quality Machining is a full-service metalworking machining and fabricating shop that specializes in aluminum manufacturing. The shop is equipped to complete an entire machining or fabricating project in house.
- Materials: Metals; Plastics; Rubber; Glass; Stone / Marble / Granite; Foam; Composites