Impact Extrusion Aluminum Extrusion Services Datasheets
from Kurt Manufacturing
Kurt Impact Extrusion. Kurt Manufacturing offers complete high to medium volume impact extrusion in our Pueblo, CO facility. With over 20 years experience in impact extrusions we offer unmatched quality and pricing. Click Here For Advantages of Impact Extrusion. Press Capabilities. 100 to 1000 Tons. [See More]
- Extrusion Methods: Impact
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: AS9100; ISO 9001:2000; ISO/TS 16949; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Kurt Manufacturing offers you longstanding experience in technical and complex manufacturing solutions. As a leader in using state of the art practices and systems Kurt supports their customers in today's changing markets.
- Services: Prototype; High Volume; Assembly
from Northern States Metals Corp.
Your Single Source For Custom Extruded Aluminum Products And Quality Parts". In the fast-moving world of manufacturing, successful companies must be focused on producing quality products while simultaneously reducing customer's costs. Northern States Metals accomplishes just that while providing a... [See More]
- Extrusion Methods: Hydrostatic; Impact; Reverse
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: NSM, which was one of the first extruding companies to offer value-added operations, has been employing state-of-the-art extrusion processes for nearly 30 years. They have the most advanced aluminum extruding capabilities with a fully integrated approach.
- Services: Design; Toolmaking; Prototype; High Volume; Assembly; Packaging