from Engineered Component Solutions, LLC
Located in Westfield, NJ with manufacturing partners worldwide [See More]
- Materials: ABS; Acrylic; Nylon; Polycarbonate; PE; PETG; PP; PTFE; PUR; PVC
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: QS-9000
- Company Information: Engineered Component Solutions, LLC - Representatives for world class manufacturing, with more than 40 years of combined Engineering, Sales/Marketing and metallurgical expertise in the fabrication of precision components for electro-mechanical devices.
- Services: Design; Toolmaking; Prototype; High Volume; Assembly; Packaging
from Zeus, Inc.
PLASTIC EXTRUSION SERVICES. When it comes to polymer expertise in the medical device industry, Zeus has no equal. We have experience with virtually every engineered plastic used in the medical device industry today, including thermopolymers, thermosets, and PTFE used in catheters, grafts, shunts,... [See More]
- Materials: Nylon; PE; PETG; PTFE; PUR; PEEK; PLA; PGA; PLLA
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: AS9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Zeus excels in the field of polymer science and advanced extrusions. We specialize in high precision extrusions of absorbable polymers and other engineered polymers, and our product line includes heat shrinkable tubing, Aeos® ePTFE, and other products.
- Services: Design; Prototype; High Volume; Packaging
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Materials: Nylon; PE; PP; Polystyrene; PTFE; Acetyl
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: MIL-SPEC; ISO 9001:2008; PPAP
- Company Information: New Process Fibre provides plastic extrusion and slitting services for high and low density polyethylene, polypropylene, fire retardant polypropylene, nylon 6, 6/6, MDS and Acetal copolymer. These materials are available in sheets, rolls and/or coils.
- Services: Design; Toolmaking; Prototype; High Volume; Packaging