from IRD Glass
IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients include... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Silicate / Fused Silica; Dichroic; GlassCeramic; SodaLime; Borosilicate; Quartz; Aluminosilicate; Fluoride
- Services: Design Assistance; Part Fabrication; Material Selection; Cutting / Profiling; Inspection / Testing; Assembly
- Company Information: IRD specializes in the manufacture of optical and industrial glass components made from a wide range of raw materials. They excel at holding very precise tolerances to help their customers solve problems resulting from excessive variation.
- Process: Grinding; Machining
from Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Bullen offers custom, precision glass machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of glass machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value for their... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Silicate / Fused Silica; Dichroic; Germanium; GlassCeramic; SodaLime; Borosilicate; Quartz; Aluminosilicate; Chalcogenide; Fluoride; Silicon; CVD; SiC; Sapphire
- Services: Development; Design Assistance; Part Fabrication; Material Selection; Repair; Cutting / Profiling
- Company Information: Precision machining of tight toleranced features in glass & other hard, brittle materials. Round, square and odd shaped thru holes and cavities to varying depths in Bullen or customer supplied materials. Ultrasonic Machining, Micro Abrasive Jet Machining.
- Process: Grinding; Machining; Off-hand Forming (Pressing or Bending); Ultrasonic Machining; CNC Machining