Molding Process:Other Silicone Molding Services Datasheets
from JAMAK Fabrication USA
Jamak Fabrication is a focused manufacturing company specializing in silicone rubber solutions and other elastomer based products. Since 1971, Jamak has been dedicated to meeting customers' needs through progressive engineering, custom manufacturing, and global sourcing. With locations in the United... [See More]
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Liquid Injection Molding; Transfer Molding; JAMAK offers mold in place, mold to glass and mold to plastic expertise.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, TS 16949, ISO 14001. Will be ISO 13485 certified in 2012.
- Company Information: Jamak Fabrication serves a wide range of industries from automotive to medical. We offer custom compounding; design assistance; pad and screen printing; tube tipping/drilling/skiving; and more. Call us with your special request and see how we can help.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Bonding; Other; Low Volume; Clean Room Molding; High Volume; Insert Molding; Assembly Services; Packaging / Shipping; Just-In-Time; JAMAK has been your source for Continuous-Innovative-Solutions since 1971.
Lasersintering.com has excellent sources through our Shenzhen, China-based factories to provide you with the most cost-effective and quality tooling and molding you can find anywhere. Customers include Boeing, Panasonic, Whirlpool, Smiths Medical, Cisco and a variety of other large and small... [See More]
- Molding Type: Injection Molding; Injection Molding Using Stainless Tools
- Certifications: AS 9100, ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: The world's only instant only quoting site for plastic (SLS) & metal (DMLS) laser sintering. SLAs is also instantly quoted. Other services include: FDM, Objet, RTV Molding, CNC, Metal Castings, and Injection Molding.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Tool / Mold Making; Large Part Molding; Insert Molding; Two-shot Injection Molding; Assembly Services; Just-In-Time
from Mearthane Products Corporation
Mearthane Products Corporation (MPC) is a manufacturer of custom formulated and fabricated open-cast, thermoset polyurethane components. We custom develop urethane materials to enhance specific properties like hardness, wear resistance, conductivity, and electrostatic dissipation (ESD). MPC is a... [See More]
- Molding Type: Both solid and foam urethane high performance parts that can be conductive
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Mearthane Products Corp produces both solid and foam polyurethane components for original equipment manufacturers in a wide variety of industries. We also produce conductive solid and foam parts along with wheels and bushings under private label.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly Services; We provide design engineering tooling design prototyping and assembly
from Seal Science, Inc.
Seal Science is a complete engineering and manufacturing resource for the development and supply of a wide range of molded rubber components. Seal Science's material design group provides customers with custom engineered compounds capable of meeting the most stringent application requirements. SSI... [See More]
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Transfer Molding; Conductive Elastomers Radar Absorbing Materials Development & Compounding
- Certifications: Cleanroom; AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Seal Science Inc. (SSI) is an industry leader in design engineering and precision manufacturing of elastomeric, PTFE, and thermoplastic components for critical sealing applications. SSI has been designing custom seals and components for over 25 years.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Bonding; Other; Low Volume; Clean Room Molding; High Volume; Micro Molding; Tool / Mold Making; Large Part Molding; Insert Molding; Assembly Services; Material Development and Testing
from TMP Technologies, Inc.
TMP Technologies specializes in foam conversion, as well as the fabrication and assembly of close tolerance, engineered components utilizing various materials. Our manufacturing facilities encompass more than 148,000 square feet and feature advanced process equipment and machinery operating in... [See More]
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Screw Injection Molding
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: TMP Technologies, Inc. is a recognized designer and manufacturer of specialty rubber components and finished assembly products. High precision and critical-to-function components are two of their core applications.
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Bonding; Low Volume; High Volume; Tool / Mold Making; Insert Molding; Assembly Services; Packaging / Shipping; Just-In-Time