from MP Metal Products
Capabilities. With more than 35 roll formers and related metal forming equipment, M.P. Metal Products has the capability to roll form a wide range of profiles. We process metal strip, coil and sheet in gage thickness from 0.005" up to 0.165", and widths up to 48" depending on the shape. M.P. Metal... [See More]
- Manufacturing: Bending; Cut to Length; Embossing; In-line Notching; Pre/Post Notching; Press Braking; In-line Punching / Notching; Pre/Post Punching; Slitting; Stamping; Mold
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO9001
- Company Information: M. P. Metal Products specializes in custom roll forming. They have been a manufacturer of roll formed shapes since 1965. They roll form into a variety of shapes, moldings, channels, panels, angles, trim, frames, lock seamed profiles and accessories.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet
from Morrison Berkshire, Inc.
Morrison is expert at producing rolled shapes, particularly those that are of larger scale. We can process metal strip, coil and sheet in a wide range of thicknesses up to 1.625. and widths up to 10 ft. This specialty is part of our overall dedication to overall contract manufacturing of large scale... [See More]
- Manufacturing: Bending; Cut to Length; Machining; Painting; Plating; Mold; In-line Welding; Pre/Post Welding; CNC Flame and Plasma Cutting
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AWS D1.1, ASME SEC VIII
- Company Information: Morrison Berkshire specializes in contract manufacturing for large machining and heavy fabrication requirements and up to 50 ton overhead crane capacity. Services include machining, turning, fabrication, assembly and welding in our 130,000 sf. facility.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet; Heavy Plate
from Skach Mfg. Co.
The conversion of a screw machine part to a cold formed part can result in significant cost savings. We do it right, on time and at an affordable cost.". We offer design expertise to help you make the transition to a cold formed part. In many cases, a careful review of the product's... [See More]
- Manufacturing: Machining; Threading; Grooving; Pointing; Knurling
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000 Protocols
- Company Information: We offer design expertise to help you make the transition to a cold formed part. In many cases, a careful review of the product's requirements/specifications can result in significant cost savings.
- Material Form: Wire