Tube, Round Roll Forming Services Datasheets
from MP Metal Products
Capabilities. With more than 35 roll formers and related metal forming equipment, M.P. Metal Products has the capability to roll form a wide range of profiles. We process metal strip, coil and sheet in gage thickness from 0.005" up to 0.165", and widths up to 48" depending on the shape. M.P. Metal... [See More]
- Standard Shapes: Angle; C-Channel; U-Channel; Hat; Ring; T-Shape; Hex Tube; Round Tube; Square/Rect Tube; Z-Shape
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO9001
- Company Information: M. P. Metal Products specializes in custom roll forming. They have been a manufacturer of roll formed shapes since 1965. They roll form into a variety of shapes, moldings, channels, panels, angles, trim, frames, lock seamed profiles and accessories.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet
from Morrison Berkshire, Inc.
Morrison is expert at producing rolled shapes, particularly those that are of larger scale. We can process metal strip, coil and sheet in a wide range of thicknesses up to 1.625. and widths up to 10 ft. This specialty is part of our overall dedication to overall contract manufacturing of large scale... [See More]
- Standard Shapes: Ring; Round Tube; Square/Rect Tube
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AWS D1.1, ASME SEC VIII
- Company Information: Morrison Berkshire specializes in contract manufacturing for large machining and heavy fabrication requirements and up to 50 ton overhead crane capacity. Services include machining, turning, fabrication, assembly and welding in our 130,000 sf. facility.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet; Heavy Plate