from Delta Industrial Services, Inc.
The rotary die cutting module, commonly referred to as a die station, is the cornerstone of our converting systems. Each rotary die station can be used for die cutting, nipping, laminating, punching, embossing, slitting or sheeting by simply changing the tool roll. [See More]
- Technology: Ink Jet (optional feature); LaserPrinter (optional feature); Flexography; Hot Stamping (optional feature); Rotary Press; Rotogravure (optional feature)
- Printing Width: 610
- Printing Rate: 1524
- Media Handling: Paper; Roll; Metals; Plastics; Electronics / Wafers
from Open Date Systems, Inc.
Open Date is proud to announce its latest innovation, the C2000 material handling coding and labeling system. Already purchased by some of the leading pharmaceutical companies, the C2000 is the first Open Date product to be completely designed and built in the USA. The C2000 was designed to allow... [See More]
- Technology: Thermal Transfer (optional feature); Ink Jet (optional feature); Hot Stamping (optional feature); Carton Coder
- Applications: Bar Codes (optional feature)
- Printing Width: 76 to 381
- Media Handling: Pharmaceutical Cartons