Laminating / Composites Epoxy Adhesives Datasheets
from ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
ELANTAS PDG, Inc., founded in 1919 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a premier global supplier of specialty resins for applications in the electrical and electronic industries. ELANTAS Electrical Insulation companies are respected as the market leaders in the development and manufacturing of wire... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Laminaes; Non-corrosive; Sealant; Filled
- Substrate Compatibility: Dissimilar Substrates
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
- Industry: Aerospace; Electronics; Military; OEM or Industrial
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP21AR is a two component epoxy resin compound for durable, high performance, coating liner and adhesive/sealants with outstanding acid as well as excellent overall chemical resistance. The EP21AR compound which is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at... [See More]
- Features: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Laminaes; Sealant; Flexible; Filled
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Two Component
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Metal/Plastic/Glass/Ceramic/Elast.&Wood
from 3M Aerospace and Aircraft Maintenance Division
3M ™ Scotch-Weld ™ Structural Adhesive AF 3185 film is a non-volatile, thermosetting epoxy laminating adhesive and glass cloth combination designed for the structural bonding and for the preparation of reinforced epoxy glass laminate. [See More]
- Features: Laminaes
- Industry: Aerospace; OEM or Industrial
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component
from Hapco, Inc.
An economical, general purpose, epoxy laminating and binder system. A clear amber, general purpose system that can be used with a variety of fillers for virtually all room temperature casting and laminating applications. As a laminating system, the extremely low viscosity of HAPREZ ™ 3742... [See More]
- Features: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Laminaes
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Two Component ; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
- Industry: Tooling
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Hernon ® Conebonder adhesives are designed for the voice coil to cone bond on audio speakers. The heat-cure Conebonder adhesives overcome the obstacles associated with using two-component adhesives in production applications including mixing ratio, cure speed, and potential solidification in... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Laminaes; Non-corrosive; Phase Change; Sealant; Thermal Insulation; Unfilled
- Type / Form: Gel
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Porous Surfaces; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates