Aerospace Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond LED403Med is a very special, one part LED curable system that can be used as an adhesive, sealant, coating and encapsulation system. It requires no mixing and has excellent dimensional stability, electrical insulation and chemical resistance. LED403Med withstands sterilization, including... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Sanitary; Military (optional feature); Optical; Photonics; Construction (optional feature); OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's; Tooling
- Form: Gel (optional feature); Liquid (optional feature)
- Cure / Technology: Two Component (optional feature); UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing (optional feature)
- Composition: Unfilled; Filled (optional feature)
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Classic cyanoacrylates are represented by the ethyl and methyl chemistries. Generally, the methyls offer better bond strengths on metals, the ethyls providing better strengths on everything else. Substrate selection and bond line configuration directly influence adhesive performance. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial
- Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
- Composition: Unfilled