from ACCRAbond, Inc.
CONATHANE ® CE-1155 is a two-component, solvent-based polyurethane printed circuit board coating designed for use in adverse environments. CE-1155 provides outstanding resistance to moisture and good abrasion resistance. [See More]
- Features: Solvent Based
- Cure / Technology: Two Component
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Universal Block Filler No. 509 is a moist-cured urethane formulation specifically designed to fill small voids, irregularities, and air pockets in concrete. No. 509 provides a smooth surface prior to application of vinyl ester and urethane protective barriers. [See More]
- Features: Unfilled; Solvent Based
- Type / Form: Liquid; Powder
- Compound Type: Leveling Filling
- Substrate Compatibility: Concrete, Masonry