from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP30DP is a versatile, two component, epoxy-urethane elastomeric compound, featuring superior strength, toughness, and abrasion resistance for high performance bonding, sealing, casting and encapsulation. It combines the performance characteristics of epoxy resins such as... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Sealant; Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
from GS Polymers, Inc.
Two part, 1:4, temperatures to 230 °F, good hydrolytic stability, FDA [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry (optional feature); Composites (optional feature); Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Porous Surfaces; Dissimilar Substrates; Variety
- Cure / Technology: Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing; Thermoset; Two Component
- Compound Type: Adhesive
- Features: Unfilled