Filled Polyurethane Adhesives and Sealants Datasheets
from ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
ELANTAS PDG, Inc., founded in 1919 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a premier global supplier of specialty resins for applications in the electrical and electronic industries. ELANTAS Electrical Insulation companies are respected as the market leaders in the development and manufacturing of wire... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Filled; Flexible; Non-corrosive
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound
- Substrate Compatibility: Dissimilar Substrates
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP21TDCSFL is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive system for high performance bonding and sealing formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Its most salient features are its high flexibility and elongation. This... [See More]
- Features: Anti-static, ESD; High Dielectric; Electrically Conductive; EMI/RFI Shielding; Filled; Flexible; Laminaes
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Dissimilar Substrates; Metal/Plastic/Glass/Ceramic/Elast.&Wood
- Compound Type: Sealant; Thermally Conductive; Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
from Epoxies Etc...
50-2370 is a new thermally conductive polyurethane potting compound. This system is designed for low stress on sensitive components during and after cure. It is formulated for applications requiring low exotherm, low shrinkage, excellent electrical properties and a rapid 5 minute gel time. [See More]
- Features: Filled; Flame Retardant
- Type / Form: Gel
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Thermally Conductive
- Substrate Compatibility: Composites; Metal; Plastic
from GS Polymers, Inc.
Two part, 1:2, adhesive that can be used in applications requiring FDA [See More]
- Features: Filled
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry (optional feature); Composites (optional feature); Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Porous Surfaces; Dissimilar Substrates; Variety
- Compound Type: Adhesive
- Cure / Technology: Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing; Thermoset; Two Component
from Protavic America, Inc.
The two component polyurethane compound described in this data sheet is specifically designed for the encapsulation by casting of completed circuit board. The cured material meets the flammability requirements of UL 94, V-O at thickness of 0.070 in. and greater (UL File Number E116296) and provides... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Filled; Flame Retardant; Flexible; Thermal Insulation; UL Rating
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Compound Type: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Adhesive
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic