Non-corrosive Cure Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) and Contact Adhesives Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System UV21 is an easy to use one component UV curable urethane elastomer compound. It has been used for bonding, sealing, casting and formed in place high performance seals and gaskets. The UV21 is a solvent free system and has an excellent six month shelf life at ambient... [See More]
- Features: Flexible; Non-corrosive
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Liquid
from Device Technologies, Inc.
The performance of electronic devices is constantly improving but with this evolution comes greater power consumption and heat generation. If heat cannot escape efficiently, the performance of the device suffers. To transfer heat effectively, the introduction of DTIM Thermal Interface Materials... [See More]
- Features: Filled; Flexible; Flame Retardant; Non-corrosive
- Substrate Compatibility: Metal
- Chemical System: Silicone
- Type / Form: Sheet or Film; Gel