Thermal Insulation / Heat Insulating Rubber Adhesives and Sealants Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV10FL-1 and UV10FLTK-1 are a one component UV curable modified compounds, ready for use as supplied, for high performance casting and bonding applications. UV10FL-1 is a low viscosity liquid at room temperature and UV10FLTK-1 is a medium viscosity liquid at room temperature. When... [See More]
- Features: High Dielectric; Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Laminaes; Leveling Filling; Non-corrosive; Sealant; Thermal Insulation
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates
from R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
ASTM E 814, intumescent, endothermic, thixotropic, halogen free [See More]
- Features: Flame Retardant; Sealant; Thermal Insulation; UL Rating; Water Based
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying; Thermoset
- Composition: Unfilled
- Substrate Compatibility: Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Plastic; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood