Thermal Compound / Heat Conductive Rubber Adhesives and Sealants Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond X-5TC is an aluminum oxide filled, thermally conductive elastomer-based, one component adhesive for high performance bonding and sealing. This thermally conductive adhesive bonds well in both shear and peel to similar and dissimilar surfaces including metals, woods, most plastics,... [See More]
- Features: Sealant; Thermally Conductive
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component
- Composition: Unfilled; Filled
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
WACKER ’s silicone adhesives and sealants are based on many years of experience, innovative research and comprehensive technological expertise. In a wide variety of industries, especially in lighting technology, flowable or non-sag silicone products offer decisive advantages in performance and... [See More]
- Features: Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Thermally Conductive
- Industry: Electronics
- Chemical System: Silicone
from Epoxies Etc...
20-2366 FR is a new thermally conductive polyurethane potting compound. This flexible system is designed for low stress on sensitive components during and after cure. 20-2366 FR polyurethane resin system is formulated for applications requiring low exotherm, low shrinkage, and excellent electrical... [See More]
- Features: Flexible; High Dielectric; Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Flame Retardant; Thermally Conductive; UL Rating
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component ; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
- Composition: Unfilled
- Type / Form: Liquid