from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond MasterSil 773 is a ready-to-use one component ultra-low viscosity silicone elastomer based conformal coating which provides excellent protection to electronic circuitry in high humidity environments as well as upon exposure to shock and vibration. It cures quickly at ambient temperatures... [See More]
- Features: Flexible; Encapsulant, Potting Compound; Sealant
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Silicone
- Cure / Technology: UV or Radiation Cured (optional feature); Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured
from Protavic America, Inc.
PNU-46204 ™ is two-component polyurethane adhesive with high strength and high temperature resistance. PNU-46204 ™ is designed for the encapsulation circuit boards, circuit board components, and for screw-thread sealing. The cured materials provide long-term circuit protection and bond... [See More]
- Features: Flexible; High Dielectric; Encapsulant, Potting Compound
- Composition: Filled
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component ; UV or Radiation Cured