Aerospace UV Curing Adhesives Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV14-3 is a new one component, flexible, UV curable polymer system for bonding, sealing and coating with the convenient feature of being readily removable by most conventional solvents. It is a 100% reactive, moderate viscosity liquid at ambient temperatures which does not contain any... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Optical; Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component
- Features: High Dielectric; Laminaes; Non-corrosive; Sealant; Thermal Insulation
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Cylinlock ® 821 is an advanced retaining compound that features anaerobic and ultraviolet light cure. Fixture strength develops in fifteen seconds by exposing the edge fillet of a joint to a high intensity long wavelength ultraviolet light (365 nm). The hidden portion of the assembly will cure... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial; Tooling
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Acrylic
- Cure / Technology: Anaerobic; Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing