Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG) UV Curing Adhesives Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer UV10TK40 is a unique single component, ultra violet curing, ultra violet stable, modified epoxy resin. This product offer the good adhesion, low shrinkage, and good chemical and water resin resistance associated with epoxy systems in general. UV10TK40 cures tack free in the... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Optical; Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's; Tooling
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component
- Features: High Dielectric; Laminaes; Non-corrosive; Sealant; Thermal Insulation
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Cylinlock ® 821 is an advanced retaining compound that features anaerobic and ultraviolet light cure. Fixture strength develops in fifteen seconds by exposing the edge fillet of a joint to a high intensity long wavelength ultraviolet light (365 nm). The hidden portion of the assembly will cure... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial; Tooling
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Acrylic
- Cure / Technology: Anaerobic; Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing