Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG) UV Curing Adhesives Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer UV10TK40 is a unique single component, ultra violet curing, ultra violet stable, modified epoxy resin. This product offer the good adhesion, low shrinkage, and good chemical and water resin resistance associated with epoxy systems in general. UV10TK40 cures tack free in the... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Optical; Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's; Tooling
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component
- Features: High Dielectric; Laminaes; Non-corrosive; Sealant; Thermal Insulation
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
HERNON ® offers a complete line of ultraviolet curing adhesives and compounds, the Ultrabond ® line of products. These products are single component systems offering either ultraviolet light or ultraviolet light & primer initiated curing mechanisms. All Ultrabond ® products cure upon... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial; Potting, Tacking, Coating Applications
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Acrylic
- Cure / Technology: Anaerobic; UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component