from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV14-3 is a new one component, flexible, UV curable polymer system for bonding, sealing and coating with the convenient feature of being readily removable by most conventional solvents. It is a 100% reactive, moderate viscosity liquid at ambient temperatures which does not contain any... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates
- Type / Form: Liquid
- Cure / Technology: UV or Radiation Cured; Single Component
- Features: High Dielectric; Laminaes; Non-corrosive; Sealant; Thermal Insulation
from Protavic America, Inc.
PNU-46204 ™ is two-component polyurethane adhesive with high strength and high temperature resistance. PNU-46204 ™ is designed for the encapsulation circuit boards, circuit board components, and for screw-thread sealing. The cured materials provide long-term circuit protection and bond... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic
- Composition: Filled
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component ; UV or Radiation Cured