Aerospace Specialty Adhesives, Sealants, and Compounds Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP22 is an aluminum filled, two component epoxy adhesive for high performance bonding, sealing, and coating. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, with a non-critical one-to-one mix ratio by weight or volume. The EP22... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's; Tooling
- Chemical System: Epoxy
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Dissimilar Substrates; Metal/Plastic/Glass/Ceramic/Elast.&Wood
- Composition: Filled
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Powerseal 932 is a non-curing, single component pipe thread sealant designed for instant seal ability to 600 psi. This versatile sealant is also unaffected by exposure to water, oil, ammonia, glycerin, steam, and all type of gases. Powerseal withstands extreme environmental conditions including... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Marine; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial
- Composition: Unfilled
- Substrate Compatibility: Metal; Plastic; Dissimilar Substrates
- Cure / Technology: Two Component ; Non-curing