Material Type:Other Nanomaterials Datasheets
from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
uDiamond ® Plating Additive. Introducing uDiamond ® Plating Additive for Electroless Nickel - the first ever custom designed NanoDiamond dispersion for electroless plating. Breakthrough in Wear Resistance. Introducing uDiamond ® Plating Additive for Electroless Nickel – the... [See More]
- Material: Carbon; NanoDiamond
- Application: Dispersion, Coating or Concentrate; Electroless Nickel Plating
from Nanoscale Corporation
Effective against: chemical warfare agents, halogenated & organic compounds [See More]
- Material: Ceramic / Carbide; Chemical or Precursor; Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Oxide
- Application: Neutralizes Range Toxic Chemicals
- Type: Hazard Contain. & Neutralization System
from TPL, Inc.
TPL offers a range of titanate powders with controlled size and chemistry. The nano-size powders are produced via an aqueous, low temperature process that allows for binary and tertiary oxide compositions with controlled stoichiometries. (Standard compositions include barium and strontium titanate.)... [See More]
- Material: Ceramic / Carbide; Barium Strontium Titanate
- Size / Diameter: 50
- Type: NanoPowder
- Surface Area: 15 to 18