Optoelectronics / Photonics Encapsulants and Potting Compounds Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond LED403Med is a very special, one part LED curable system that can be used as an adhesive, sealant, coating and encapsulation system. It requires no mixing and has excellent dimensional stability, electrical insulation and chemical resistance. LED403Med withstands sterilization, including... [See More]
- Industry: Marine; Sanitary; Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's
- Form / Function: Gap Filler, Foam in Place Gasket
- Type: High Dielectric; Optical; Thermal Insulation
- Composition: Unfilled
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
ELASTOSIL ® Solar 3210 A/B is a pourable, addition-curing, RTV-2 silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature to yield a crystal clear vulcanisate of medium hardness and with very high transmission. Special features. two-part system, 9:1 mixing ratio. low viscosity. rapid heat cure. [See More]
- Industry: Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Photovoltaics
- Form / Function: Encapsulant or Conformal Coating
- Type: High Dielectric; Optical
- Chemical System: Silicone; Elastomeric
from Epoxies Etc...
20-3238 is a two component high purity grade polymer epoxy system. This is a low viscosity formulation designed for L.E.D. encapsulating, fiber optic applications and any potting application requiring the optimum clarity for inspection. [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Photonics
- Form / Function: Liquid
- Type: Optical
- Chemical System: Epoxy
from Protavic America, Inc.
PTS-46303 A/B ™ is a two-component silicone encapsulant designed for encapsulation by casting of completed circuit boards, hybrid circuits, and power supplies, where flexibility, reparability, thermal conductivity, and high temperature resistance are required. Possible applications include... [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Electric Power; Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Semiconductors, IC's
- Form / Function: Encapsulant or Conformal Coating; Gel; Die Bonding Adhesives
- Type: Electrically Conductive; Thermally Conductive
- Chemical System: Silicone