Specialty / Other Conformal Coatings Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond MB600S is an aqueous based sodium silicate coating formulated for applications where electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) shielding is required. Tested according to IEEE 299, 2006 methods, MB600S was as effective as the aluminum reference with a shielding... [See More]
- Chemical System: Sodium Silicate System
- Composition: Filled
- Type: Thermally Conductive; Electrically Conductive
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Insa-Lute Hi Temp Cement No. 7 is a sodium silicate adhesive cement used by leading electrical manufacturers. The cement exhibits outstanding resistance to heat and electricity. Typical applications include instrumentation assembly, coating and embedding of resistance wires, and... [See More]
- Chemical System: Ceramic; Sodium Silicate Adhesive Cement
- Composition: Unfilled
- Type: Thermally Conductive; High Dielectric
- Form / Shape: Liquid