Optoelectronics / Photonics Conformal Coatings Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP30DP is a versatile, two component, epoxy-urethane elastomeric compound, featuring superior strength, toughness, and abrasion resistance for high performance bonding, sealing, casting and encapsulation. It combines the performance characteristics of epoxy resins such as... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Photonics; OEM or Industrial
- Chemical System: Epoxy; Polyurethane
- Type: High Dielectric
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Two Component
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
ELASTOSIL ® Solar 3210 A/B is a pourable, addition-curing, RTV-2 silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature to yield a crystal clear vulcanisate of medium hardness and with very high transmission. Special features. two-part system, 9:1 mixing ratio. low viscosity. rapid heat cure. [See More]
- Industry: Photonics; OEM or Industrial; Photovoltaics
- Chemical System: Silicone; Elastomeric
- Type: High Dielectric; Optical
- Cure / Technology: Two Component ; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
from Protavic America, Inc.
PTS-46303 A/B ™ is a two-component silicone encapsulant designed for encapsulation by casting of completed circuit boards, hybrid circuits, and power supplies, where flexibility, reparability, thermal conductivity, and high temperature resistance are required. Possible applications include... [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; Electric Power; Photonics; OEM or Industrial
- Chemical System: Silicone
- Type: Thermally Conductive; Electrically Conductive
- Composition: Filled