from Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
At Aerospace Defense Coatings, we take your business seriously. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available, at a competitive price. To serve... [See More]
- Services: Corrosion Inhibitors; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Passivation
- Company Information: Aerospace Defense Coatings of Georgia is your one stop shop for all your Anodizing, Plating and Painting needs. With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, they have the expertise you can depend on.
- Certifications: OEM Specific; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Degreaser; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Interplex Industries, Inc.
Interplex's computer-controlled anodizing system allows for rapid color matching in development and high quality consistent color repeatability in production. Interplex's state-of-the-art anodizing equipment can support the production of up to five colors at a time with an additional five colors... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Degreaser; New or OEM Parts; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning; Spray Washing
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Electropolishing; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: Interplex Industries offers one of the most comprehensive set of precision metal, plastic and assembly solutions to a variety of industries, providing turnkey design and manufacturing services to customers around the world.
- Material: Aluminum; Stainless Steel; PVD,Vacuum Metalization
from Floturn, Inc.
ANODIZING OVERVIEW. Floturn has immediate capacity available for all your anodizing needs, specializing in handling high-volume, long-run dedicated line projects. Rather than installing an anodizing system in your plant, save the capital and allow us to provide the solution. With over 40 years of... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning
- Capabilities: Anodizing
- Company Information: Floturn offers a sulfuric acid anodize process Type II (clear and color) on a number of different aluminum alloys. A PLC controlled process for precision and repeatability to remarkable specifications that can handle high volume dedicated line projects.
- Certifications: TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM Specific; RoHS
from Paramount Metal Finishing Company
PARAMOUNT METAL FINISHING. 1515 West Elizabeth Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477. Email: email@example.com. www.pmf1.com. ANODIZING & HARDCOATING per MIL SPEC MIL-A-8625 and ASTM B580-79. Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and... [See More]
- Services: Corrosion Inhibitors; Degreaser; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Refinishing; Research & Development; Stripping or Coating Removal; Plating; Painting; Powder Coating
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation; Masking
- Company Information: Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and ASTM B580-79 on military, medical and industrial products. We utilize a high production linear hoist line for optimum quality and high volume production.
- Material: Aluminum; Titanium