from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Material: Aluminum; Titanium; Metals
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Floturn, Inc.
ANODIZING OVERVIEW. Floturn has immediate capacity available for all your anodizing needs, specializing in handling high-volume, long-run dedicated line projects. Rather than installing an anodizing system in your plant, save the capital and allow us to provide the solution. With over 40 years of... [See More]
- Material: Aluminum; Titanium; Metals; Stainless Steel
- Capabilities: Anodizing
- Company Information: Floturn offers a sulfuric acid anodize process Type II (clear and color) on a number of different aluminum alloys. A PLC controlled process for precision and repeatability to remarkable specifications that can handle high volume dedicated line projects.
- Certifications: TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM Specific; RoHS
from Paramount Metal Finishing Company
PARAMOUNT METAL FINISHING. 1515 West Elizabeth Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477. Email: email@example.com. www.pmf1.com. ANODIZING & HARDCOATING per MIL SPEC MIL-A-8625 and ASTM B580-79. Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and... [See More]
- Material: Aluminum; Titanium
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation; Masking
- Company Information: Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and ASTM B580-79 on military, medical and industrial products. We utilize a high production linear hoist line for optimum quality and high volume production.
- Services: Corrosion Inhibitors; Degreaser; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Refinishing; Research & Development; Stripping or Coating Removal; Plating; Painting; Powder Coating