Waterproof / Underwater Setting Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
ATLASTACRETE E-5000 is an epoxy resin-basedpolymer concrete designed for use as a durable,corrosion resistant concrete for pour-in-place and precastapplications. ATLASTACRETE E-5000 cures incontact with damp surfaces, in certain underwaterapplications and at temperatures as low as 40oF... [See More]
- Features: Underwater Setting or Waterproof
- Material Type: Epoxy Resin-Based Polymer Concrete
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Concrete
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; Epoxy
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Manhole ChimneySeal No. F-88 is an elastomeric lining composed of fiber-reinforced, asphalt-modified. urethane. ChimneySeal is used as a chemical-resistant membrane or gasket seal for the prevention of water infiltration. Manhole ChimneySeal has excellent adhesion to most substrates. As a... [See More]
- Features: Fiber Reinforced; Underwater Setting or Waterproof
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Liner or Lining System
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; Polyurethane; Fiber Reinforced Asphalt Mod. Urethane