from BASF USA Corporation
100% acrylic, field mixed with type I/II Portland cement, safe, non-toxic [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Flooring; Walls
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating
- Bond & Processing: PolymerModified; Portland Cement / Ca Silicate Bond; Calcium Aluminate Bond; Acrylic
from Integument Technologies, Inc.
Multi-layered vinyl ester topping system, pinhole free surface [See More]
- Applications: Flooring
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; VinylEster / Polyester
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating; Liner or Lining System
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Flooring; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Walls; Chimneys, Stacks, Ducts, Tanks
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Concrete
- Bond & Processing: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
from Tnemec Company, Inc.
Low-odor mortar designed for troweling vertical surfaces such as trenches [See More]
- Applications: Flooring; Structural
- Bond & Processing: PolymerModified; Polyurethane; Polyurethane Modified Concrete
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Mortar
- Technology / Cure Type: Air