Portland Cement / CaSiO3 Bond Cement, Concrete, and Mortar Datasheets
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
A one coat finish, hardens to a smooth, crack free surface [See More]
- Bond & Processing: Portland Cement / Ca Silicate Bond (optional feature); Calcium Aluminate Bond (optional feature)
- Shape: Powder, Grain or Grog; Specialty Shape / Other Form; Finishing Cement
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder
- Material Type: Ca Aluminate (optional feature)
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
Type ZIRCAL-18 Refractory Board is a high temperature calcium silicate block insulation with excellent mechanical properties and stability up to 1100°C(2000°F). Its high thermal insulating value makes it ideal for many fireproofing and heat processing equipment applications. ZIRCAL-18 is designed to... [See More]
- Bond & Processing: Portland Cement / Ca Silicate Bond
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Calcium Silicate
- Shape: Custom Shape (optional feature)
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset