from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Cement can be applied in heavy layers [See More]
- Bond & Processing: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond
- Shape: Powder, Grain or Grog; Specialty Shape / Other Form; Insulating Cement
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Bond & Processing: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond; K Silicate
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Concrete
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical; Potassium Silicate