from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Manhole ChimneySeal No. F-88 is an elastomeric lining composed of fiber-reinforced, asphalt-modified. urethane. ChimneySeal is used as a chemical-resistant membrane or gasket seal for the prevention of water infiltration. Manhole ChimneySeal has excellent adhesion to most substrates. As a... [See More]
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; Polyurethane; Fiber Reinforced Asphalt Mod. Urethane
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Liner or Lining System
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical
from Tnemec Company, Inc.
Low-odor mortar designed for troweling vertical surfaces such as trenches [See More]
- Bond & Processing: PolymerModified; Polyurethane; Polyurethane Modified Concrete
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Mortar
- Cure Time: 480 to 720