from BNZ Materials, Inc.
A one coat finish, hardens to a smooth, crack free surface [See More]
- Shape: Powder, Grain or Grog; Specialty Shape / Other Form; Finishing Cement
- Material Type: Ca Aluminate (optional feature)
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder
- Bond & Processing: Portland Cement / Ca Silicate Bond (optional feature); Calcium Aluminate Bond (optional feature)
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electric Heater Cement No. 6 is a versatile high-temperature cement used for refractory coatings, lining furnaces, embedding electric heating elements, coating resistors, molding and insulating. No. 6 is supplied in Powder form and needs only be mixed with water to apply. [See More]
- Shape: Powder, Grain or Grog
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Investment / Mold
- Cure Time: 1080 to 1440