from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Epoxy Setting Bed No. 26 is used as a bed joint for chemical-resistant masonry units and quarry tile in dairies,. breweries, bottling plants, wineries, bakeries, distilleries, food processing plants, commercial kitchens, cafeterias and food. handling centers. No. 26 is used in combination... [See More]
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Caulk, Grout or Filler
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; Epoxy
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Technology / Cure Type: Heat Setting or Thermoset; Two or More Components
from Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
FURATHANE MORTAR is a 100% carbon filled, specially formulated furan mortar for chemical resistant brick and tile construction. [See More]
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Caulk, Grout or Filler; Mortar
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond
- Material Type: Furan Resin Mortar
- Technology / Cure Type: Two or More Components