from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acid-Alk Cement No. 33 - Mortar Grade is the original one-part, chemical-setting, inorganic, modified silicate base cement. Supplied in powder form, No. 33 - Mortar Grade is mixed with potable water. Acid-Alk Cement Mortar Grade is specifically formulated to be used as a mortar in acid... [See More]
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder; Mortar
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Used for super duty & high alumina dense refractory brick, dark gray color [See More]
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Mortar
- Bond & Processing: Silicate, Clay or Vitrified Glassy Bond
- Shape: Powder, Grain or Grog
- Technology / Cure Type: Air