from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen SewerGard No. 210 is an aggregate-filled epoxy material. This lining system is specifically designed to protect. concrete surfaces of municipal wastewater treatment structures and collection systems from chemical attack and physical abuse. No. 210's nonsagging application properties... [See More]
- Features: Troweling / Patching; Underwater Setting or Waterproof
- Shape: Specialty Shape / Other Form
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Liner or Lining System
- Bond & Processing: PolymerBond; Epoxy
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
A one coat finish, hardens to a smooth, crack free surface [See More]
- Features: Troweling / Patching
- Shape: Powder, Grain or Grog; Specialty Shape / Other Form; Finishing Cement
- Cement / Raw Material Form: Cement or Binder
- Material Type: Ca Aluminate (optional feature)