Power Generation Booster Pumps Datasheets
from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Enviropump and Seal VIT-1000 Series “Super-ANSI ” Process Pump. Pumps are the heart of most Industrial Manufacturing plants. Traditional ANSI pumps are inherently weak in design, resulting in high maintenance cost and reduced reliability. The most common areas of failure are bearings and... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Automotive; Brewery; FoodProcessing; Mining; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 375.0
- Liquid Flow: 10.0 to 3000.0
- HP: 2.00 to 300.00
from Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd. (BHEL)
Application. Booster pumps are used to cater the requirements of Boiler feed pumps suction. They are driven by the main BFP drive motor which has shaft extensions on both ends. Design features. Horizontal single stage construction. Axially split casing (volute type). Double suction impeller. Low... [See More]
- Market Segment: PowerGeneration
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Media: Chemicals
- Power Source: DC
- Pump Features: SelfPriming