from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Enviropump and Seal VIT-1000 Series “Super-ANSI ” Process Pump. Pumps are the heart of most Industrial Manufacturing plants. Traditional ANSI pumps are inherently weak in design, resulting in high maintenance cost and reduced reliability. The most common areas of failure are bearings and... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; AirGas; Liquids; Oil
- Discharge Pressure: 375.0
- Liquid Flow: 10.0 to 3000.0
- HP: 2.00 to 300.00
from Haskel International, Inc.
Haskel' s range of Air Driven Liquefied Gas Pumps offers complete flexibility for your liquefied gas pumping needs. A wide range of sizes provide flow rates as high as 25 lbs/min and develops output pressures up to 10,000 psi. These features, coupled with the ability to boost most common liquefied... [See More]
- Media: Chemicals; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; Liquids
- Inlet Size: 1.000
- Discharge Pressure: 800.0
- Discharge Size: 1.000
from Clyde Pumps Ltd. - Incorporating WEIR PUMPS Glasgow
Complies with API 610, designed for heavy duty, medium and high pressure [See More]
- Media: Chemicals; Liquids; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater
- Discharge Pressure: 22974.3
- Liquid Flow: 5500.0
- Media Temperature: 250
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Media: Chemicals
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Power Source: DC
- Pump Features: SelfPriming