Oil and Gas Production Submersible Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 175.0
- Liquid Flow: 5.4
- Discharge Size: 1.000
Halliburton Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) are engineered, manufactured and tested to give you long service life. Accessories are available to increase resistance to abrasion or corrosion, and extra high-torque shafts are available for all models. For the centrifugal ESPs, the number of stages... [See More]
- Market Segment: OilGasProduction
- Liquid Flow: 11.7 to 73.0
- HP: 94.00 to 125.00
- Discharge Pressure: 5000.0
from Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
As one of the leading engine builders in the world, the Engine and Machinery Division of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (HHI-EMD) has supplied a variety of industrial pumps for Power Plants since 1979 and cargo oil pumps driven by steam turbine for Oil Tankers since 1995, respectively, to the... [See More]
- Market Segment: Maritime; OilGasProduction
- Media: Chemicals; Oil
- Power Source: Hydraulic
from Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
The SJS submersible pumps utilize a submersible motor to drive the Sulzer vertical pump stages. The normal vertical turbine lineshaft and bearings are thus eliminated and power levels to 2 MW (2,700 hp). Main benefits. No lineshaft: lineshaft couplings or lineshaft bearings to maintain. No external... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 600.0
- Liquid Flow: 44000.0 to 44028.7
- Discharge Size: 36.000
from Warren Rupp, Inc.
Simple design and operation offer many advantages over other types of pump [See More]
- Market Segment: Construction; Cryogenic; Maritime; Medical; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 10.0
- Liquid Flow: 43.0
- Discharge Size: 3.000