Progressing Cavity Pumps Wastewater Pumps Datasheets
from Flowrox Inc.
The EL series PC pumps are ideal for demanding waste water and municipal waste applications. Easy installation, fluent operation and quick maintenance. Clog removal is easy through access holes. Low life cycle costs [See More]
- Pump Type: ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement; Water
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Pump Type: Dewatering; Mixing; ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement; Screw; Wastewater; Water; Sludge Storage and Pumping System; System
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
- Liquid Flow: 200.0
- Discharge Size: 10.000
from NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC
This pump is a modular construction pump. Its close coupled drive arrangement eliminates the need for a bearing housing, which decreases the overall pump length. This feature helps minimize valuable manufacturing space requirements and reduces installation costs. It is optimal for handling difficult... [See More]
- Pump Type: ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement
- Discharge Pressure: 680.0
- Liquid Flow: 1800.0
- Power Source: AC
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a range of progressing cavity pumps and macerating grinders, for demanding positive displacement process applications. Our pumps provide a near constant flow rate and suction lift capability, for handling wastewater sludge, slurries, viscous and shear thinning non-Newtonian fluids. [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Macerator; ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement
- Discharge Pressure: 170.0 to 1044.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 5000.0
- Power Source: AC