from Flowrox Inc.
The innovative Larox Peristaltic Pumps for Metering (LPP-M) set a new industry standard for peristaltic pump technology. Designed and manufactured for the industrial marketplace, they are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and metering a wide range of media. [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; Control Panel; Corrosion Resistant; Nonclog; PlugIn; RunDry; Sealless; SelfPriming; Vertical Orientation
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Recreational; Research, Textiles, Plastics, Filtration
- Pump Type: Dosing; Metering; Peristaltic; PositiveDisplacement; Wastewater
- Liquid Flow: 0.555
from Griffin Pump & Equipment, Inc.
Griffin's Variable-Use, Vacuum-Assisted, Non-Clog Pumps are available in 4" to 16" models. These pumps are fully automatic, dry-priming and dry-running, non-clog portable pumps. They operate efficiently under continuous or intermittent flow conditions. These pumps are capable of handling flow up to... [See More]
- Pump Features: EndSuction; FrameMounted; Nonclog; Portable; RunDry; SelfPriming
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Sewage Bypass, Wellpoint and Sumping
- Pump Type: Centrifugal; Diaphragm; Trash
- Liquid Flow: 12000.000