Level (On / Off) Control Device Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; CloseCoupled; ContinuousDuty (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; EndSuction; Horizontal; Level (On / Off) Control Device (optional feature); Multistage; Nonclog; Non-Metallic
- Liquid Flow: 0.520
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Seal-less design eliminates leaks, hazards and the expense associated with seals and packing. Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive suction pressure is not necessary. Can operate with a... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed (optional feature); BeltDrive (optional feature); CloseCoupled (optional feature); ContinuousDuty; Control Panel (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant (optional feature); ExplosionProof (optional feature); Horizontal; Level (On / Off) Control Device (optional feature); Reversible; RunDry; Sealless; SelfPriming; ThermalOverload (optional feature); Washdown Duty (optional feature)
- Liquid Flow: 26.000
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Salt Water, Crude Oil, Amine Inj, Glycol
- Discharge Pressure: 500.0 to 5000.0