Multi-stage Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; CloseCoupled; ContinuousDuty (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; EndSuction; Horizontal; Level (On / Off) Control Device (optional feature); Multistage; Nonclog; Non-Metallic
- Liquid Flow: 0.520
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; ContinuousDuty; Corrosion Resistant; Hygenic; Multistage; Reversible; ThermalOverload
- Liquid Flow: 8.810 to 660.430
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Mineral and Chemical Processing
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0