Automotive Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.981
- Maximum RPM: 1400
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.100
- Maximum RPM: 1750
from Flowrox Inc.
The innovative Larox Peristaltic Pumps for Metering (LPP-M) set a new industry standard for peristaltic pump technology. Designed and manufactured for the industrial marketplace, they are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and metering a wide range of media. [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Recreational; Research, Textiles, Plastics, Filtration
- Discharge Pressure: 124.7
- Liquid Flow: 0.555
- Maximum RPM: ? to 125
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Pump Features: SelfPriming
- Power: DC
- Media: Chemicals
from Wilden Pump & Engineering, LLC
Wilden's revolutionary Advanced ™ Series pumps were specifically designed for maximum performance and efficiency. The bolted configuration of these pumps ensures total product containment while the redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to maximize output and efficiency. A variety of... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Automotive; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
- Discharge Pressure: 125.0
- Liquid Flow: 5.500
- Inlet Size: 0.375