from Flowrox Inc.
The innovative Larox Peristaltic Pumps for Metering (LPP-M) set a new industry standard for peristaltic pump technology. Designed and manufactured for the industrial marketplace, they are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and metering a wide range of media. [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Recreational; Research, Textiles, Plastics, Filtration
- Discharge Pressure: 124.7
- Liquid Flow: 0.555
- Maximum RPM: ? to 125
from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.220
- Maximum RPM: 1400
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.100
- Maximum RPM: 1750
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Pump Features: SelfPriming
- Power: DC
- Media: Chemicals