Acids Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Wood, Paper, Fish
- Liquid Flow: 0.520
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Witte Pumps & Technology GmbH
CHEM MINI - Gear pump for conveying and metering of fluids with low to medium viscosity. The CHEM MINI gear pump is particularly suitable for precision metering tasks of low to medium viscosity media. The application range goes from classic transfer and metering tasks in the chemical and... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Adhesives
- Liquid Flow: 2.000 to ?
- Market Segment: GeneralUse
- Discharge Pressure: 1740.0
from ARGAL s.r.l.
MAGNETIC DRIVE SEALLESS CHEMICAL PUMP COMPLIANT TO STANDARD ISO 2858. HERMETIC PUMPS. Magnetic driven pumps are defined “hermetic ” for any rotating seal is abolished and the sole loss of liquid possible between front and rear casing is prevented by a static seal of the O ring type. [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Hazardous; LiquidsSolids
- Liquid Flow: 74.849 to 396.258
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Commercial; Photoengraving, Electroplating, Textiles, Bottling of Chemicals, Precious Metal processing
- Maximum RPM: 1450 to 3480
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Liquid Flow: 8.810 to 660.430
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Mineral and Chemical Processing
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0