Concrete / Grout Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Liquid Flow: 8.810 to 660.430
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Mineral and Chemical Processing
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
from Moyno, Inc.
Standard 1 stage pump, .75 gal/100 revs, high efficiency [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Discharge Pressure: 87.0
- Market Segment: Construction; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper
- Inlet Size: 1.500